Tuesday, June 2, 2009

He is good

So I'm in a fairly raw state emotionally and I realized something so sweet about the Lord today. When He breaks my heart He only makes it better. He fills it with more of His - compassion, love, and tenderness. When the world breaks your heart and you deal with it by it's standards your heart can only grow bitter. He really does all things well. His ways are truly higher than ours. He is good.

I can hardly believe our court date is not even a full two days away. My peace comes from knowing our petitions are made before a throne whose very foundation is righteousness and justice. And the One who sits on it is Faithful and True. No matter what news we get on Thursday I know we can praise Him because He is worthy.

I really want to thank all of those who have shared our burden for these little ones with us in prayer. I don't think you really know how precious your partnership is to us.

We love you.
the schlos

For the vision is yet for the appointed time;
It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail
Though it tarries, wait for it;
For it will certainly come, it will not delay.

Hab 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment